Why Choose the Erik31HE
- 31kW Combi Boiler - suitable for around 85% of UK homes
- A-rated Energy Efficient
- Whisper Quiet in Operation
- Lightweight design to aid installation
- Side clearance of only 1mm for compact installation
- Brass and Premium Branded Components for Lasting Quality
- Main heat exchanger made from Stainless Steel for increased durability
- Fully accessible from the front making boiler servicing less complicated
- Anti-locking pump and valve feature to shut down the boiler automatically when it's not working
- Built-in automatic bypass - aids in maintaining efficiency whilst helping to ensure reliability & long life of the boiler
- Flexible condensation pipe for multi positioning discharge drain - making installation simpler & quicker
- Built-in deep condensate trap designed to reduce external nuisance freezing in winter
Simple yet innovative, the display on Erik31HE slides up with ease to allow easy access when servicing.
- Integral colour coded valve kit eliminates unsightly valves below the boiler
- Minimum low power of only 3.7kW further reduces energy cost
- Compact Size – H:700mm, W:400mm, D:300mm
- User-friendly controls, simple and easy to use
- DHW flow rate of 12 l/min @ 35 degree rise
- Low Nox class 6 – 36.06 mg/kWh
- OpenTherm Compatible
- High-density insulation
- DHW pre-heat function
- Built-in frost protection
- Fully ErP compliant
- SEDBUK A Rate
- Backlit LCD
Built to exacting ISO 9001 standards using quality components, carrying the European CE mark.
Each appliance undergoes a rigorous testing and operating procedure before being carefully packed for maximum protection before it leaves the factory.
It's what's inside that counts
OpenTherm is a futuristic technology that heating systems can use to talk to each other, enabling thermostats to control heating and domestic hot water systems.
Stainless steel heat exchanger
We use stainless steel for our heat exchangers as it’s far more durable, and has a higher resistance to corrosion; which means it’s less likely to leak.
Clear view display screen
Our Erik has a high-resolution backlit LCD screen, featuring user-friendly buttons for optimum operation, making it easy to use in poor light conditions.
Brass block manifold
Our block manifolds are made from a premium brass material instead of plastic as it’s strong, durable, hardwearing and less likely to leak.
Why change what works? Copper pipes are the most traditional & high-quality pipes used in plumbing due to their extensive duration and reliability.
Erik is incredibly quiet while running with a sound level output of just 52 decibels (dB) - a conversation with a mate is usually 60dB.
Boiler installation Process
Get an instant online quote. In just a few clicks you can choose your boiler, payment method and book your installation.
Our experts will check your chosen boiler is a perfect fit for your home. So you get the best efficiency and output from your new boiler.
Our Gas Safe Registered engineers will install your boiler, at a time that suits you. They'll do a tidy job and show you how to use your boiler.
We give you the full VIP treatment and post installation, repair or service, we'll check-in with you to ensure you're happy.